Sunday, September 20, 2009

Simply Happy

On Thursday, 17 September 2009:

I have been smoke-free for 53 days... and I don't miss it at all!

I have been alcohol-free for 15 days... but I miss it. =(

I have run a total of 10km in the past week.

I have spent a total of 3,200 pesos on clothes in the past week. *gasp*

I climbed the inclined wall twice in less than 3 minutes at each attempt. Whee!

Kuya Manny was our guy at the wall.

Alvin traversed 9-10-11 successfully, yey! Neither Japes nor I did. =(

Japes forgot to drop me off at Sucat... and we ended up having to turn back on the way to his house. *lol* I-take home daw ba?

@>-;-----

On this day, 19 September 2009:

I am happy. Simply happy. Happily simple. =) More energy, mas happy!

@>-;-----

Taking Nikka to walk in Boni High Street. It's kinda cloudy and rain is threatening BUT we're forging on. Kowiz will drive. Ayoko mag-drive. Kailangang hawakan ang asong malikot!

Ciao for now!

No comments: