Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Seven is NOT my Lucky Number

Oh for heaven's sake, enough rants! If the dead deserve to be left in peace, so do the living! *lol*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hun and I spent the night at her parents' place. We were planning to go to the market early in the morning to buy stuff for lunch. To cook again after months and months of being too busy to do anything more than to make soft-boiled eggs! Not that there's anything wrong with soft-boiled eggs. In fact, there's nothing NOT to like about soft-boiled eggs. That flowy yellow yolk, the quivering white (let's not get scientific, please!)... best eaten with your hands and with a tiny sprinkle of fine salt. Yummm...

Anyway, back to lunch. We were planning to grill a few slabs of procine body parts and a few phallic veggies. Served with plain but fragrant jasmine rice... it would have been a lunch fit for... a hungry family. *lol* You could have read about it and the accompanying gluttonous actions from Hun and I in my other blog. Or maybe you won't. Coz we ended up sleeping until noon! Yaarrrhhh, so now I know what zombies feel like. Eeerrr...

Alrighty then!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was tagged by text by an old blogger friend who updates his blog less frequently than I do. (How pathetic is that? Having a blog I hardly ever update? I moved blogs for the nth time. Is that excuse enough?)


Anyway, to start blogging again on the right foot I'll post the "tag" here. Aside from the fact that I'm too lazy to text back, my answers are also quite long and it will take a couple of hundred text messages to reply completely. No, brevity has never been my strength. So here goes!

1) Who are the seven most important people in your life?

* Hunny
* Popsie
* Mudrabelles
* Kowiz
* Kritz
* KT
* Kaiz

What can I say? Blood may be thicker than water but love conquers all. Huwaaaatttt?!?

2) Who are the seven people you'd rather deport to another galaxy?

* I will draw seven blanks here. I don't want to be a suspect should one or all of them disappear off the face of the Earth. "Hey officer, it wasn't me! I was home stuffing my face with Marion's cookies!"

3) If there were no more books left in the world, what are the 7 books you'd like to keep?

* That's a really tough one. I'll just draw seven more blanks here. If that time comes, I'll close my eyes and grab seven books at random. I don't keep books I won't want to read again anyway.
4) If you had no choice but to keep watching TV, what are the seven movies you'd keep watching?

* Gia
* Mr. and Mrs. Smith
* Girl, Interrupted
* Lara Croft (may I count them as one?)
* Wanted
* Alexander (AJ was the highlight of - and probably the only good thing in - that movie)
* Taking Lives
* The Bone Collector

Oops sorry. Was that seven already? I got carried away... *lol*

5) What are your top seven favorite cuss words?

* Shit
*Crap
*F_ck
*Dammit
* the Tagalog word for a woman's privates
* any and all combinations of the preceeding expressions

6) What are your top-seven favorite expressions?

* "Whatever"
* "Chuva" or "Chuvaness"
* "Riiiiggghhhttt"
* "Weh?"
* "Chempi!"
* "Keber" or "Kyemer"
* "Trulaness" or "Truvanescence"

7) Top seven favorite food?

* Chocolate (dark and milk. White chocolate is not chocolate!)
* Ice cream/gelato (yum)
* Cookies! Gimme! *drool*
* Pizza with crispy-chewy crusts ( I *heart* pizza)
* Pasta
* A good medium-rare rib-eye steak (or any medium-rare steak, for that matter)
* Brocolli and boiled corn on the cob(yes, it's true)

It may have been easier to ask me what food I won't eat. I won't even get my list up to seven. Maybe.

8) If you could choose someone to spend the rest of your life with, who are your top seven choices (current SO not included)?

* I'd rather keep my mouth shut on this one (or rather, I will choose to restrain my fingers from revealing my deepest desires *lol*)

9) Top seven favorite blogs?

* http://www.Marketmanila.com
* http://www.roboppy.net/food
* http://dessertcomesfirst.com
* http://80breakfasts.blogspot.com/
* http://scentofgreenbananas.blogspot.com/
* http://lutkie.blogspot.com/ >> My new favorite. She's prolific!
* http://www.seriouseats.com/

Yes, you are correct. They are all FOOD blogs.

10) Among the seven deadly sins, which are you most guilty of and why?

* Gluttony. See item above.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tati and I were planning to go to Amici (yaarrggghh, gelato... pizza... pasta... *drool*)! Anyway... BUT things don't always go as planned so maybe that plan will materialize next weekend. Or the weekend after that. Or... whenever!

~*~*~*~*~*~

The porcine party pushed through after all! Whee! I'll be posting that in my other blog.. Harrrr!

-o-o-o-o-o-

Listening to: I Will Survive - Cake

"Weren't you the one who tried to break me with desire?"

No comments: